Are you a hardworking individual, who approaches any task with a can-do attitude?
Yes? well, we want you!
Hylton Gott is looking to recruit a friendly and determined individual who enjoys working in a retail sector serving customers' needs with a smile.
What would my main responsibilities be as a Forecourt Assistant?
· Provide a fantastic customer service experience
· Be helpful and polite to all customers and colleagues
· Be an all-rounder - Cash handling, use of the till, stock replenishment and rotation, cleaning duties, ordering stock
· Sell products according to policies and procedures e.g. Challenge 25
· Be flexible to cover shifts
Applicants must be 18 and older due to the nature of the position. Previous retail experience would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided.
For more information or for an informal chat - contact email@example.com or call 01603 283914
To keep our cashiers safe during the coronavirus pandemic we have introduced a strict cleaning routine, perspex shields, we provide face masks, face shields and hand sanitizer.