Holden Kia | Service Advisor
Service Advisors - are you happy?
We are seeking a full-time experienced Service Advisor to join our Kia Norwich Dealership.
The successful candidate should demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service and administrative skills, ideally having a strong technical background in the motor industry. Applicants must have a flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction.
So if you would like to become part of our family and work for a company who help you create the life you want and offer exciting career opportunities then we want to hear from you!
The successful applicant will enjoy excellent benefits including: -
- £150 Personal Development Budget
- A flexible approach and genuine work-life balance
- Listening groups - you speak; we listen and together we act
- A documented career progression plan
- Life coaching to help you set and achieve your personal goals in life!
Plus, much more!
If you are an experienced service advisor and are ready to start making each day count, contact us TODAY on 01603 283914 at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a COVID safe workplace and all preliminary interviews will be conducted remotely via video.