To protect the Health and Safety of our employees and other customers, please do not visit our showrooms if you fall into any of the following categories until you no longer fit the criteria:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms; OR
- Have returned from travel to a highly infected area in the last 14-days.
- You have been advised by the Government to shield yourself for 12 weeks.
All employees who come into contact with your vehicle/keys will be wearing PPE provided by us.
In order to help us plan and maintain social distancing, wherever possible we request that customers make a pre-booked appointment before visiting us.
We will continue to prioritise Key Worker appointments.
We politely request that customers visit in as small a group as possible, ideally, this should be no more than 2 people per party.
Customers and visitors will be offered the choice of a video appointment wherever possible.
As a result of social distancing, we have temporarily suspended our city lift service.
We have taken the following measures to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus;
- Increased PPE for all employees
- Fitted clear Perspex screens to customer interaction points
- Introduced a deep cleaning schedule for our premises
- Displayed clear signage to help customers and employees maintain a safe distance
- Increased our vehicle valeting process to include keys
- Revised our processes to ensure that more tasks can be done online and remotely
- Extended our home delivery and test drive services
- Issued clear guidance to all employees on safe working practices e.g. handwashing and not shaking hands as a greeting