As of 1st June, we'll be reopening our doors to our customers for Service, Sales and Parts. To protect both you and our team we have strict guidelines in place to ensure we can enjoy a safe environment when visiting our dealerships. As always our top priority is you! So we have comprehensive sanitising and measures in place at all our showrooms upon entry. As well as these we have signposted areas for waiting, sitting and talking to our teams that are at least 2m apart. We have PPE such as gloves and masks available at the entrance to each of our showrooms, so you can feel safe and protected.
In order to help us plan and maintain social distancing, wherever possible we request that customers make a pre-booked appointment before visiting us. This can be done online for Sales, Service and Parts. For assistance with making a booking, please click the link in the bottom right of your screen to speak to our Live Chat specialists.
Don't forget to book an appointment! - We'd hate to miss you if you book an appointment we will make sure we are ready for you!
For what to expect from the Holden Group showrooms - check out this short video below
To protect the Health and Safety of everyone, please do not visit our showrooms if you fall into any of the following categories until you no longer fit the criteria:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms; OR
- Have returned from travel to a highly infected area in the last 14-days.
- You have been advised by the Government to shield yourself for 12 weeks.
Below is a list of other important steps we are taking to help protect and help you...
- All team members who come into contact with your vehicle/keys will be wearing PPE provided by us.
- We will continue to prioritise Key Worker appointments.
- We politely request that customers visit in as small a group as possible, ideally, this should be no more than 2 people per party.
- Customers and visitors will be offered the choice of a video appointment wherever possible.
- As a result of social distancing, we have temporarily suspended our city lift service.