Business as usual!
From today - 12th April we are open once again.
Following the GOV guidelines we are pleased to announce we have re-opened doors. Our showrooms are sanitised, our teams are raring to go and we're excited to welcome you back! For more information on what to expect when you visit – check out this short video. To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book prior to visiting. To get booked in - click here.
We are still open online and you can still buy your next new or used car online with the Holden Group. *Please note some services like collection and delivery for servicing may be affected during the reopening period.
For assistance with Sales, Service and Parts. For assistance with making a booking, please click the link in the bottom right of your screen to speak to our Live Chat specialists.
To protect the Health and Safety of everyone, please do not visit our showrooms if you fall into any of the following categories until you no longer fit the criteria:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days;
- Are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms; OR
- Have returned from travel to a highly infected area in the last 14-days.
- You have been advised by the Government to shield yourself for 12 weeks.
Below is a list of other important steps we are taking to help protect and help you when we can re-open...
- All team members who come into contact with your vehicle/keys will be wearing PPE provided by us.
- We will continue to prioritise Key Worker appointments.
- We politely request that customers visit in as small a group as possible, ideally, this should be no more than 2 people per party.
- Customers and visitors will be offered the choice of a video appointment wherever possible.
- As a result of social distancing, we have temporarily suspended our city lift service.