About Holden Motors
Holden began trading in 1928, then known as the Reliance Garage Ltd. The owners employed a young apprentice Ernest Holden in their vehicle workshops. Ernest bought the business in 1943. Since Ernest his son Tony and Grandson Tim have both followed in his footsteps, meaning to this day Holden remains a local family business that has earned an enviable reputation for looking after it’s customers and it’s employees.